I arrived yesterday (Saturday) in Mumbai from Frankfurt. That was another long flight and I couldn't get comfortable so I was miserable. Thankfully, the gentleman sitting next to me was really nice. We got up for some time and stood in the planes doorway and talked and laughed about how much I was fidgeting in my seat. He said next time I need to upgrade to Business Class so that I have enough room. We stayed at the Leela Hotel in Mumbai and it was truly first class. What a beautiful campus they have there. I really wish I could have stayed longer but we got to bed about 4 am and got up at 7:30 am to be ready by 9:00 am when our driver was supposed to pick us up at the hotel to drive us to Pune.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment